Tuesday, 14 November 2017

Top Twelve fantastic Beaches on the Costa Brava

Casa Cal Domino sits on a small hill overlooking the 11th Century castle and the medieval village of Calonge just 3 km from the Costa Brava. Here's our top dozen photos of fantastic beaches to go to soak up the sun all within 20 km of the villa.

IMGP2771
Cala de la Roca del Paller
IMGP2737
Ses Torretes
IMGP2768
Cala Gogo
IMGP2758
Cala Cap Roig
[Group 0]-IMGP9591_IMGP9600-10 images
Tamariu
IMGP2462
Cala Estreta (Natutrist beach)
IMGP2717
Platja Torre Valentina
Sa Conca
Platja Sa Conca
Illa Roja
Illa Roja (Naturist beach)
IMGP2391-IMGP2398
La Fosca
IMGP0296
Platja Castell
Cala de la Foradada
Cala de la Foradada
If you wish to learn more about hiking, biking and adventures on the Costa Brava throughout the year, please contact me through our Facebook page, our website below or our email address caldomino@gmail.com
About me… I have lived in Calonge (province of Girona) on the Costa Brava since 2003 after retiring as a pilot from the british Royal Air Force. My passions are hiking, biking, skiing, photography and discovering and sharing the hidden cultural treasures of this beautiful country. My day job entails managing a luxury self-catering rental Villa, Casa Cal Domino, and in my search for new and interesting things to do for my clients whilst they are here on holiday, I have been genuinely overawed by the beauty and diversity of this land. I’m not leaving any time soon. I love it here and I hope to inspire you to come and discover this wonderful country for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment